Jump to Navigation
How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Chattanooga Juvenile Court Matters Lawyer

Many family issues are handled in the family court in Tennessee. However, some family matters are handled in juvenile court to provide additional protections for children in these cases. Our lawyer assists clients with family issues that are addressed in juvenile court.

At the Law Office of Rebecca Garren Parker, we are located in Chattanooga and serve diverse clientele throughout southeast Tennessee and north Georgia. With more than 15 years of legal experience, attorney Parker can help you determine whether it is in your best interest to go to court, advise you of the chances for success, and help you navigate the system.

Reuniting Fathers and Children

If you are a father who was never married to your child's mother, you may want to assert your legal rights. In order to be legally recognized as the father of your child you need to establish paternity or parentage and child support. If you want to establish parenting time or modify custody, you can do both in juvenile court. Our attorney is skilled at handling matters where fathers want to assert their rights. We take great pride in reuniting children with their fathers during this process. Let our experienced attorney guide you through the process.

Helping Neglected Children

Children throughout the United States are being neglected. Some of these cases go undetected and the children suffer. Other times, loving family members or concerned individuals notice the neglect and step forward. Our attorney helps these individuals.

If you are a grandparent or other interested person who believes that a child is being neglected by his or her parents you may wish to take action to help the child. Our compassionate attorney works to assist individuals with these cases.

Contact a Cleveland Child Neglect Attorney

If you need representation in a juvenile court action, contact our Chattanooga juvenile court matters attorney online or by calling 423-933-3139 or toll free at 866-930-2618.

Law Office of Rebecca Garren Parker
5751 Uptain Road, Suite 508
Chattanooga, TN 37411

Phone: 423-933-3139
Toll Free: 866-930-2618
Fax: 423-490-4374
Chattanooga Law Office

Law Office of Rebecca Garren Parker